Selling your products on Amazon is definitely the smart thing to do. It is the largest online retailer in the world and the potential to sell more of your products is almost limitless.
But are you really ready to sell your products on Amazon?
Unfortunately, there is a great deal of hype about selling products on Amazon now. There are companies that give the impression that it is all very easy and that you will be laughing all the way to the bank if you just follow their advice.
There are several things that you need to take into account before you can start to successfully sell your products on Amazon. The hype mongers will never mention these things in their sales copy because they want you to purchase their training.
However, as one of the top Amazon consultancies we prefer honesty – successfully selling your products on Amazon can be a really rough ride if you do not approach it properly. We have seen many businesses go about this in a half-hearted manner and then experience few sales, if any and even have their Amazon accounts closed!
We do not want this to happen to you…
At Seller Help we have years of experience assisting businesses in Europe and North America make a successful transition to successful selling on Amazon. We help clients large and small to achieve their Amazon selling goals. But don’t take our word for it…
It is not just a matter of creating an Amazon Seller Account and listing your products. There is far more to it than that. If you do not prepare for your Amazon transition, you are highly likely to fail and say that selling on Amazon doesn’t work.
Selling on Amazon does work – you just need to know what to expect, plan how you will manage your Amazon account and do the right things to ensure that your product listings receive maximum exposure and convert well.
Hiring the SellerHelp experienced team will ensure that your Amazon Migration is a success. We have all of the knowhow to assist you in the development of your Amazon selling plan and take into account all aspects of your business.
When you hire SellerHelp you can choose as much or as little support as you need. You can have just 60 minutes of Amazon consultancy on a single topic or secure a full range of our services which will be provided via a regular support contract.
Before you go ahead with selling your products on Amazon we want you to know what you will need to do. So we have created a special report that we have never published before. It is an insider’s guide to preparing to be successful with Amazon selling.
Here is what you will discover in the report:
- Why you must sell your products on Amazon – there are so many benefits for you
- The most important thing that you must do to protect your Amazon Seller Account and avoid being banned
- 5 compliance issues that you must take care of before you can start to sell your products on Amazon
- How to take care of your IPI and the dire consequences of failing to do this
- What you must have in place to ensure that you stay the right side of Amazon
- 5 critical responsibilities to ensure that your Amazon Seller Account is properly managed
- Essential third party services that we highly recommend you invest in to manage your Amazon Seller Account effectively
- What you need to do if you don’t have the resources to manage your Amazon Seller Account
- Realistic expectations for selling your products on Amazon